Friday 26 January 2018

ENCOUNTER

Esievo should not contest, Okowa put your house in order-Prophet Okobri
Prophet Armstrong A. Okobri is the General Superintendent of, The Love of Christ Christian Ministry, a.k.a The Land Of Power, Old Ozoro/Oleh Road, Okpaivie.
In this interview with Isoko Mirror Regional Editor, Kelvin Ohoror, the cleric speaks on some salient issues.
Prophet Okobri
Excerpts
Can we meet you Sir?
I am Prophet Armstrong A. Okobri the General Superintendent, The Love of Christ Christian Ministry located at Old Ozoro/Oleh road, Okpaivie. I am also a native of Uzere in Isoko South Local Government Area of Delta State.
When did you start your Ministry?
I started the ministry about three years ago and God has been speaking to me for the past 3 months about Isoko South Constituency I concerning the present House of Assembly member, Hon. Erezi Esievo. The Lord told me that I should warn her not to contest 2019 House of Assembly election that if she contest, she will fail woefully. The Lord also spoke to me that the next House of Assembly member from Constituency I will come from Oleh and he is going to be a man, not a woman. If she like, let her go to other pastors and Bishops and if she is been deceived, she will waste her money. 2019 is not for her, her own is gone, that is what the Lord told me.
I don’t know her and I have not seen her once. In 2015, the Lord also spoke to me about Hon. Ferguson Onwo.
Are you in touch with Hon. Erezi Esievo regarding this message from God?
No, I am a kind of Prophet who doesn’t go to people. I am not a politician and I don’t belong to any political party. I am only using this medium to reach out to her, so that, she will not waste her money.
Did God reveal the person that will win the House of Assembly in Constituency I come 2019?
The person is very young, vibrant and intelligent and he is a man. I will talk to the press again to reveal the person and I will also call the result of the general election immediately after the various party primaries.
The Lord also spoke to me that Governor Ifeanyi Okowa will scale through in Delta State and President Buhari will fail come 2019. But Okowa should put his house in order.
What did God told you about Hon. Ferguson Onwo in 2015?
The Lord spoke to me then, that Hon. Ferguson Onwo has sold his mandate to Hon. Prince Johnson Erijo and he was arguing with me and I decided to leave him to his fate.
I told him I saw Hon. Erijo in a white apparent and was handling his mandate to Hon. Erijo. He refused to ask on what to do and he lost it all. He told me then, that Aviara, Uzere, Igbide are all with him, that there is no way he is going lose yet he lost.
He was speaking carnally and I was speaking spiritually because a carnal man doesn’t understand spiritual things, one thing we should know on earth is that the spirit force is stronger than the physical and if you are going through the physical you are wasting your time.
At the end of the day, when he failed, he was running helter-skelter and he told me I should pray and I laughed at him and I told him that it is over. Even before the announcement of the result between Hon. Ferguson and Hon. Erijo I told people that the result is already with me because God has called the result for me.
Hon. Ferguson Onwo might contest in 2019, is God revealing anything to you about him?
Well, I have not heard from him or anybody that he is going to contest. But in the spiritual realm I am seeing that he is working hard, but his house is not in order, what has happened to him in 2015 will repeat itself. He is neglecting God, he is playing the game on the wrong side and when you neglect God, you can’t win.
Which party did God reveal to you that will win in 2019 Presidential election?
God has not reveal to me who will replace President Buhari come 2019, not even the party, but as for Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, he will scale through.
The local government election is coming-up January 6th, did God reveal anything?
Well, I told a politician who came to my house that Sir Itiako Constantine Ikpokpo is going to win the local government election, although there is going to be uproar, confusion, but he will scale through.
What is your New Year message for Christian especially in Isoko?

I am urging Christians to emulate the lifestyle of Christ, they should love one another. In Isoko I found out Christians are dragging leadership position, leadership is not by power, it is a gift from the Almighty God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...