Tuesday 25 July 2017

All transactions, discussions should go through me, not my aide – Powerlee
The current pro-wrestling African heavyweight champion Mr. Godspower Ikpide popularly called Powerlee De Great has issued a press statement, directing that henceforth, all transactions, discussions should be directly consulted and not through his aide.

Power Lee


He made this known in a statement duly signed by him and made available to journalists at his office in Ajah area of Lagos State.

“I wish to inform you that henceforth, I will be handling all transactions and discussions directly and not through any aide at the moment. I also want to use this medium to thank all my fans for their prayers and support” he said. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...