Thursday 22 June 2017

Oro, a.k.a Horizfame, to Release Video of Song "Can't Find Nobody"



Rising Nigerian-UK based gospel artiste, Oro Osiobe, is set to drop the video of his song, 'Can't Find Nobody' this Saturday, June 24.


The 'Pluck Amen Chop' crooner only last week released a single titled, "I Need Somebody".

Horizfame, as he is known on stage, in a three-minute chat with Know Know Blog, said 'I Need Somebody', which talks about love, came to him during a challenging time in his life. 

CHECKOUT "I Need Somebody" by clicking here:
https://youtu.be/cLUwHuscAqc
Horizfame


"The song 'I Need Somebody' was inspired by God at a time when I was passing through a difficult phase in my life and I couldn't find anyone to stand by me.

"Love is the message I hope to pass across. Love is the answer and love is the only way. Love your neighbour as yourself; that's the only way the world can be a better place. We all need a confidant someone we can trust with our lives," he stated.


Horizfame's songs are available online on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...