Saturday 4 November 2017

I Want My Wife Back----Ubrei

By Elo Edromoda

A middle aged man, Mr. Godwin Ubrei, on Wednesday, 18 October, told a High Court sitting at Isiokolo, in Ethiope East council area of Delta state, that he does not want a divorce with his wife, Roselyn.
Two years ago Mrs. Roselyn Ubrei had filed for divorce on grounds not available to Isoko mirror as at the time of filing this report.

However, while responding to Ubrei's statement on wanting his wife back, counsel to the petitioner, declared that she was not ready to continue with the marriage. According to him, efforts have been made by their local church and community to save the marriage to no avail and more so, Roselyn had warned that "her life is at stake", adding that she would "prefer a divorce to a settlement."
Judiciary symbol
The presiding judge, Mrs. Jalogho Williams, had earlier asked the respondent, Mr. Ubrei, whether he wanted a divorce or not because she noted that the case had been on for a long time, for almost two years now. She noted that the two major issues of contention in the case are dissolution of marriage and custody of children. At this junction the juduge asked for an adjournment to enable her have separate meetings with the respondent and petitioner.To this, both counsels (names withheld) agreed, after a near heated debate.

Speaking outside the court, Ubrei alleged that he was being pulled into "forceful divorce" from his wife.
Reiterated that he does not want a divorce, he explained that the matter was caused by popular Isoko gospel singer, "Evang. Emmanuel Ofano, who removed his wife from his house without his consent. For his wife to have listened to Evang. Emmanuel Ofano, it is suspicious and reasoned that there was no need for the case.

"The woman has evaded every settlement. I want her back. She may not understand the extent of a divorce until it happens. I am concerned for our children. I want her back because I would take care of her, while she takes care of our home."he said

While reacting to comments by Mrs. Ubrei of her life being at stake, Mr. Ubrei said "There is nothing that puts her life at stake. It is just a figment of her imagination. She know me, we have been together for 18 years now."

When asked for comments, both the petitioner and her counsel declined to speak and the case was adjourned.

1 comment:

  1. I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX Husband, My story is about a woman who used to work with my husband in the same office, they were having secrete affair and i caught them, for that reason my we had to split, but i still love him but it seems he was deeply in lover with the other lady and he left me useless, after few weeks of searching for help, I came across Dr.Alli who can help me, i contacted Dr.Alli for help due to the fact that i needed my EX lover desperately because he is my everything and my life. To God be the glory, my EX husband came back to me within 12 hours and he swore never to cheat on me again and promised to love me forever, Viewers reading my article that also need his help should contact him with his email : ( allispellhelp1@gmail.com ) call or Whatsapp +2348100772528 he will solve your relationship problem.....

    ReplyDelete

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...