Thursday 10 May 2018

Show of shame at Uzere,teacher beat up headmistress torn her clothes threatened to kill her

By Henry Adagbra 
The headmistress of Ogri Primary School Mrs. Umukoro Florence was beaten with her clothes torn by Mrs. Okweni E. U a teacher who was recently transfer to the school .
The headmistress Mrs. Umukoro Florence told our correspondent who rush to the scene that,sometime ago 13 teachers were transferred to the school later they transferred most of them back,noting that,the school lack teaching staffs. 
According to her Mrs. Okweni was among those that was recently transferred to the school, when she came she said, she is not in good health condition that she cannot work, she doesn't need noise.Initially when they brought her,I took her to kg 2 because the foundational class don't have teachers. 
Mrs. Umukoro also asserted that, she always complain about the condition of her health, I said as a result of your health condition, come to the office and be in-charge of the kg when they bring their work mark and take record of them. 
She also said that, when they resume from holiday Mrs. Okweni will come to school sign the attendance note and go away without permission, on Monday 7th of May she came sign and she was about going and I told her,I hope you are not going home, and she said I am in this school to deal with you,you are suppose to put me in my position.How can you dress your office and sit down in the office knowingly that I am on the same level 14 with you and I will not be sitting in the office like you. 
She further said that, I told her I am not in position to give you what you are asking for, go to the Local Government Education Authority so that,they can assign position to you.She started insulting me throughout the day in the presence of the school teachers and pupils. 
She also emphasize that, "she came to my office this morning, saying that, I am here for you today, I am going to deal with you for 7 days, you must leave this school for me if not, you will not survive, you will die in this school if you don't leave, your position is my position.She started throwing all the chairs in my office, suddenly she grabbed me and torn my clothes, including the clothes and bra of Mrs. Osah Felicia Unuezi who was trying to remove her hands from my shirt .
She also complain about the poor attitude of the non-teaching staffs from Uzere who always close on time in order to go to their farm without putting the pupils education as their priority,she said.  
All effort to reach Mrs. Okweni E. U prove abortive at the time of this report as she was said to be out of the school when our correspondent went there. 

1 comment:

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...