Thursday 27 September 2018

Female kidnapper says i don't regret my action,i love money

A female kidnap suspect, Fatima Muhammed says she has no regrets kidnapping the four-year-old son of Bukar Dalori, the Borno state chairman of All Progressives Congress (APC).

Fatima made this known when she was paraded before newsmen shortly after her arrest in Maiduguri on Monday. Her words; 
I committed the crime because I am in love with money.

“I have no regrets over the crime I committed and even if it is my own child I will kidnap him for money.
I know he is the son of the APC chairman; I took him because I want money (N20m) to go and enjoy myself somewhere. Why should I regret anything."
This lady is possessed and that is why arrogance has taken over her. Unless she submits herself for Deliverance, the demon that is inside her will destroy her in life and in Hell eventually. Sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...