Tuesday 20 March 2018

I have forgiven those who ganged up against me - Ibori


The former governor of Delta state, said, he has forgiven all the people that ganged up against him, leading to his eventual incarceration in UK. Recall that Ibori was found guilty of money laundering and was jailed for five years in UK. He was released February last year 2017.
Ibori
He disclosed this in reception organized for him at Ovwor-Olomu in Ughelli south local government area of Delta state by one of his political associate, chief John Oguma on the 10th march 2018. Ibori stressed that his imprisonment served as a political sabitical leave.
“I have forgiven all those who played one role or the other in my incarceration. It has been a year since I returned from my sabbatical leave. I thank God and the entire urhobo class for their support. In the days ahead, my actions will express my gratitude to you all” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...