Tuesday 2 May 2017

I miss my hubby of over 40 years – Mrs Grey

RECENTLY, the publisher of Isoko Mirror Newspaper, Comrade Felida Essi visited the family of Veteran musician Late Tony Grey at his resident in warri.

The wife Mrs. Gladys Grey who shared the times and life of her husband, Tony. According to her, he was a father, a friend and a good husband who left a legacy for his family. The moment I know he was going to pass away, I cried and held him, and I said “don’t leave me darling how am I going to cope without you”. We have been married for 40 years and we just celebrated our anniversary 2 years ago. So I held onto him and he whispered, take care of our kids, I miss him so much”. She emphasized.

On our effort to raise funds for his treatment, she said there was no news from PMAN, it was after his death they came saying, they had issues in the union. On the government side, we did not hear from them inspite of the letters we wrote, I don’t know if those letters where thrown into the trash bin.

“I believe if it was in Chief Onanefe Ibori times, my husband would not have died I appreciate those who came from America and supported us with half a million, Warri rebirth group came and supported us, Olorogun Great Ogboru also visited and called severally, Mrs Roli Uduaghan visited with some pastors to pray with us and Emma grey tried and so many others I can’t remember now. She said


The Veteran Musician died at the age of 70 years. All his children took after him in singing even as they are all graduates and finally according to her burial rites of Tony Grey shall be announced later.

MRS GLADYS GREY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...