Thursday 13 December 2018

EXPOSED! Popular Actress Yetunde who was caught stealing, finally reveals why she steals for a living

Yoruba actress, Yetunde Akilapa has been caught for the fifth time while trying to rob someone’s house in the Ketu area of Lagos. The arrest of the actress made it the fifth time she has been caught and charged for breaking and entering. According to reports, Akilapa was handed over the Police after being caught trying to gain entrance into an apartment in Ajao estate, Oluwalogbon area. The fifth arrest is coming six months after she was arrested and charged to court for burglary and stealing valuables worth N7million at an apartment situated inside Mutairu street, Shangisha. Like in previous attempts, Akilapa was caught with a bunch of master keys, which she uses to break into the homes. After her arrest in 2014, the actress said she needed prayers to overcome the spiritual force responsible for thirst to steal. “I am not a thief. I didn’t steal anything. I don’t know what is happening to me. I have every reason to believe my problem is spiritual. “I can’t even explain the circumstance I found myself. I am fed up with life. I am not what people think I am. God, please help me out of this mess”, she said. Yetunde was nabbed again on the 6th of December 2018, while trying to gain access into a house, with her set of master keys. She was subsequently dragged to a police station in the area, to prevent jungle justice. Back in July, 2018, the 32-year-old actress was dragged before an Ikeja Chief Magistrates’ Court and charged with burglary and stealing valuables worth N7 million. Police Prosecutor Benson Emuerhi had told the court that the accused committed the offences on June 27.

With the massive down turn of low cast income, though the lucrative movie industry. According to YEN magazine, several actors have tried to supplement their income by venturing into other businesses, but this is not an excuse for illegal activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...