Wednesday 2 January 2019

I want to be remembered when I finish my Earthly assignment-Princess Oghale Oweh donates notebooks harps to Isoko unity

By Kelvin Ohoror 

Princess Oghale Oweh the wife of the Medical Director of Oweh Memorial Clinic Dr. Paul Oweh recently held Christmas party for children at her Emevor residence, Isoko North local government area, Delta State,were she said she want to be remembered when she finish her earthly assignment .

Princess Oweh who used the occasion to donate notebooks to the children also called for the unity of the Isoko ethnic group.

According to her during a brief chat with newsmen she stated that,"To me I believe will only leave once on this side of the planet,I want my name to be remembered by the time I finish my earthly assignment, then people will say she touch my life the little she can"

Princess Oweh also disclose that "It gives me real satisfaction to help, I don't have much but I am happy when I  help.To help was my childhood dream but when I got married to my husband he discovered that my dream of reaching out to the less privilege and he encouraged me even when I was not working, he finance all my projects"

She however promise that, next year the programme will be better and bigger,noting that by the grace of God next year event I will be able to look back to of the kids I put through school that are already graduating and I will be glad to tell God Almighty thank you. 

She also urged the children to take their education seriously, noting that education is the key, the road and the trend to a better future that without education the children will be nowhere. 

She therefore called on the Isoko people to be more united,saying that Isoko people are all one, that the only way we can grow and develop as an ethnic group  is to be one and united. 

Princess Oweh further stated this time of the season is the time to reflect on what we have done right or wrong.It is also the time to know that we must be our brothers keeper,asserting that we shouldn't be the one pulling down the foundation built by our forefathers .


She also emphasize that organising Christmas party for children build friendship among them and enable them to become better in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Learn digital marketing free

Hi do you like to learn new skills? Do you want to know how to sell your product & services online? will you like to be a digital market...